- Brian Johnson, Mayor, Co-chair
- Robert Macfarlane, Co-chair
- Sally Baker, Philmont Beautification, Inc., Project Manager
BOA SUBAREAS & WORKING GROUPS
Local Waterfront Revitalization Project (LWRP).
Goal: Work with the municipalities of the Agawamuck Creek Watershed Program to improve the water quality in the Agawamuck Creek watershed.
Watershed Advisory Committee
- Brian Johnson, Mayor of Philmont
- Sally Baker, PBInc., Project Manager
- Barbara Sagal, Chair of WAC
- Bob Macfarlane, Chair of Philmont Planning Board
- Clifford “Kippy” Weigelt, Supervisor Town of Claverack
- Craig Simmons, Supervisor Town of Ghent
- Greg Vogler, Deputy Supervisor Town of Austerlitz
- David Lewis Esq., Conservation Council Chair, Hillsdale
- Gretchen Stevens, Conservation Council Member, Hillsdale
- Cathy Zises, farm owner (Philmont, Claverack and Ghent)
- Emily Vail, Hudson River Watershed Alliance
- Patrick Knapp, Columbia Land Conservancy, Public Lands & Stewardship Coordinator
- Julia Sedlock, community lead of BOA Subarea 4 Working Group, Philmont
- Rob Fitzsimmons, Esq., attorney, Village of Philmont
Heritage Working Group Members
- Sally Baker, Executive Director, Philmont Beautification, Inc. (Facilitator) and resident of Philmont
- Tobi Farley, Director, Philmont Library
- Shawn Jennings, Columbia Opportunities Weatherization
- Arthur King, Business owner and resident of Philmont
- Sarah Barton-King, Designer and resident of Philmont
- Robert Hoyt, Counselor, Greener Pathways and resident of Philmont
- Karen Davala, Business owner, Davala Real Estate
- David Bolevice, resident
- Paul Naprstek, resident, Architect
- Cara Brownell, resident
- George Brehm, resident
- Jake Lewis, resident
- Mark Katz, resident
- Jennifer Thibeault, Business owner
- Jeane Laporta, Local Historian, Town of Claverack
Summit Lake Waterfront, Playground, Park, & Community Center
Goal: Improve the park and playground to better serve the community and redesign the community center.
- Mark Rowntree, Chair, Architect, Resident
- David Bolevice, Resident
- Karen Schoemer, Resident
Canal Street Mill and Parking Lots
Goal: Redevelop the parking lots, preserve the millpond and watercourse artifacts, construct a new building for this area to support local trades, create a heritage trail, and preserve and restore historic buildings.
Goal: Revitalize the Summit Mill working with the current owner.
Summit Lake Restoration
Goal: Interface with the Agawamuck Creek Watershed Management Plan Advisory Committee.
- Julia Sedlock, Chair, Architect and resident of Philmont
Goal: Revitalize selected sites on Main Street.