APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
Crafters, Artisans, and Vendors | Apply to set up a table on Maple Avenue to sell your products at Philmont Community on Saturday, July 1. We’d love to see you on Community Day! Submission instructions are on the application.
Nonprofit Organizations | We welcome you, at no charge, to set up a table to provide information that will benefit both the community and your organization on Maple Avenue at Philmont Community Day on Saturday, July 1. We look forward to seeing you there! You can email your completed application to [email protected] or mail it to Philmont Community Day, PO Box 458, Philmont, NY 12565.
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
- Enjoy the Interactive Sidewalk on Main Street presented by the Girl Scouts & the Philmont Library
- Sign up at the Philmont Rod & Gun Club for the fishing derby hosted by the Philmont Rod & Gun Club
- Vendors, Artisans, and Crafts People — set up your tables along Maple Avenue (be sure to submit an application)
- Grab breakfast at the Philmont Fire House! They’ll have food all day => burgers & hot dogs for lunch and fried dough too!
8:00 – 10:00 AM
- Fishing Derby hosted by the Rod & Gun Club!
- Community Day is in full swing!
- Vendor, Artisan and Craft tables along Maple Ave
- Nonprofit information tables along Maple Ave
- Music and entertainment begins on The Village Green.
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Philmont History event by Village Historian Shawn Jennings at the Philmont Library.
- Line up for parade at Pine Haven. 2023 Theme: Mardi Gras!! Showcase your business or organization and join in on the fun. All are welcome!
- Parade steps off from Pine Haven, travels down Main Street to Rock Street. Don’t miss it!
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Block Party on Canal Street | Music, Food & Dancing!
BLOCK PARTY. Canal Street. Music, food, dancing and a bonfire. 6 to 10 pm.
FIRE DEPARTMENT. Food all day, 8:30am – 3pm. Breakfast sandwiches; Hamburgers & Hotdogs; Fried Dough. Proceeds support the Philmont Fire Department.
FISHING DERBY. 7am signup. 8-10am. up to age 14. Philmont Rod & Gun Club Annual Fishing Derby. More information to come.
MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT. Along Maple Avenue. 9am – 3pm
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS. Along Maple Avenue. 9am – 3am. Set-up begins at 7am. Free 10′ X 10′ space. Nonprofit application.
PARADE | MARDI GRAS THEME. 3:30pm lineup at Pine Haven, stepping off at 4pm. The parade will terminate at Rock Street. All ages event. Showcase your business or organization and join in the fun. All are welcome.
TABLES & EVENTS
- Habitat for Humanity. Table and Demonstration
- Philmont Climate Smart Committee Table
- Philmont History presented by Shawn Jennings. Books, post cards, pictures, & collectibles at the Philmont Library! 10am – noon.
- Philmont Library & Girl Scouts. Interactive Sidewalk.
VENDORS, ARTISANS, & CRAFTERS, & NON-PROFIT GROUPS. Along Maple Avenue. 9am – 3am. Set-up begins at 7am. $20 for a 10′ X 10′ space. Additional 10′ x 10′ adjoining space for your business can be purchased for an additional $10. Vendor application.
Join the Philmont Community Day Committee
The Philmont Community Day Committee is looking for new members. If you’re interested in joining, please email [email protected].
Monte Jennings, Chair & Treasurer
Sarah Siter, Secretary
Sherry Jennings, Alternate Secretary
Debra Gitterman, Board Liaison