David Siter, Chairman
PHONE: (518) 755-6219
Philmont is coming together on July 10, 2021 for a parade and fireworks!
- 3:30 – 4:00pm — lineup for the parade at Pine Haven’s upper driveway
- 4:00pm — the parade steps off
- 8:00pm — gather at the Rod & Gun Club for a firework display
Join the Parade!
All business owners and residents are encouraged to join the parade! This year’s parade is mobile-only (no walkers). If you want to participate in the parade but don’t have wheels, email [email protected] and we will see if we can help you out.
Parade Route: The parade this year will start at Pine Haven, travel down 217, turn right on Maple Avenue, left on Maple Terrace, go down Prospect Street, cross Church Street, continue on Prospect Street, and break up at the base of Rock Street.
No parking on the parade route on Community Day from 3 – 6pm.
Watch Fireworks at the Rod & Gun Club
- Grounds open at 8pm
- Bring your own seating (chairs, blankets, etc.)
- Masks are required to enter the Rod & Gun Club. Anyone not wearing a mask will be turned away.
- No cars will be allowed into the Rod & Gun Club.
- PARKING: No parking on Railroad or Maple Avenue. For parking, drive down Maple Avenue (past Maple Terrace) and follow the signs. The Philmont Police will be on hand directing traffic. The Philmont Police will also assist those who require handicap access.
Donate to Philmont Community Day
The Community Day Committee accepts donations all year round. We are currently seeking donations to support this year’s firework display. Please make checks payable to “Philmont Community Day”. Your donation can be dropped off at the Village Office or mailed to Community Day Committee, PO Box 458, Philmont, NY 12565. Your donations will allow us to put on a spectacular firework display!
Join the Philmont Community Day Committee
The Philmont Community Day Committee is looking for new members. We meet on the second Tuesday of every month at 7pm at the Philmont Rod & Gun Club. Look for us in the upper trap house or lower club house at the end of Railroad Avenue. We hope to see you there!