A PUBLIC WORKSHOP will be held on Monday, May 22, 2023, 4:00 – 8:00pm at the Village Hall, 124 Main Street.
Family Friendly Activities 4:00 – 6:00 PM.
This workshop is hosted by the Committee to Update the Comprehensive Plan.
PLEASE MAKE THE TIME TO ATTEND!
YOUR OPINION MATTERS!
It’s important that every resident of Philmont contributes to the vision for Philmont’s future.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
You’ll have an opportunity to submit your ideas about Philmont to the committee (on as many post-it notes as you’d like!), including your thoughts about:
- our STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES (What are our assets? What’s missing?)
- the OPPORTUNITIES & THREATS (What positive trends can we strengthen? What issues need to be addressed?)
- 3-5 words that you think should be woven into our VISION STATEMENT
- PRIORITIES (What are yours?)
- PLACES & SPACES (What are your favorite places in the Village? Where would you like to see change?)
SPREAD THE WORD: STOP IN AT THE VILLAGE HALL BETWEEN 4:00 AND 8:00 PM ON MONDAY, MAY 22. SHARE YOUR OPINIONS AND IDEAS.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
SNACKS WILL BE PROVIDED.
Learn more about the Philmont Comprehensive Plan update process.