Rental Complaint

If you are a renter with legal problems related to housing or need to go to court, you can contact the Hudson Catskill Housing Legal Clinic by phone at 518-218-6969 or by email at [email protected].

And if you are a Philmont renter in an apartment or building with a long-standing building-code violation that your landlord has mot been responsive to, use the form below to report the violation to the Philmont Code Enforcement Officer.

Rental Complaint Form:

Rental Complaint Form
Maximum upload size: 516MB